Cinderella Pumpkin Succulent Terrarium
October 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$16.00 - $85.00
As Anne of Green Gables would say, “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. It would be terrible if we just skipped from September to November, wouldn’t it?”
Come celebrate the beauty and mystery of fall by designing and building a live succulent terrarium in a white Cinderella pumpkin. Florists will guide you through the process of selecting a variety of moss and succulents to build on top of your pumpkin. They will provide instruction on how to keep your plants alive, and how to plant and repurpose your pumpkin once the fall season comes to a close. The pumpkin will be real, but not cutting it open it should last you for a couple months.
Cost is $85/person + sales tax and EventBrite Fee
– A Seat in our beautiful Sweetwater Studio
– Personalized Instruction from our florist Erika
– A 6-to-8-inch white Cinderella Pumpkin
– Moss and other supplies to top your pumpkin.
– The choice of up to 6 small succulents (2-inch)
- A choice of one 4-inch succulent
– Tools and supplies for the class
- The option to purchase a vintage-look plant mister to use to keep your plants happy and healthy. Glass plant mister usually sells for $20 in our shop but is available as an add on to this class for $16. Note, photo appear lighter green than it is in reality mister is a more blue-green color.
– A gorgeous pumpkin terrarium to take home and an unforgettable experience!
No cancellations or refunds will be accepted but if you are unable to make it, I will allow your spot to be transferred to someone else with 48 hrs notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Instructor Bio: Erika has been part of Sweetwater Flower Market from the beginning. She loves to make things beautiful and functional and is excited to share some of the tips of the floral trade with you so you can elevate your floral designs and home.