Dried Citrus Holiday Garland “Happy Hour”
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$70.00
Sweetwater A Flower Market is excited to help you deck the halls with a beautiful 6 foot garland of dried citrus, cinnamon, and cranberries. It brings the beauty and aroma of your childhood into your own home.
Workshop will include:
– Personalized instruction
– All the supplies you need to make your garland (Dried citrus, Cinnamon sticks, dried cranberries, Twine, and needle)
– Fun fruity Cocktails/Mocktails made from Camp Cocktails will be available during the event as a special holiday drink.
– A place for you in our beautiful studio
– laughter and connection with other workshop members
– a 6 foot dried citrus garland
– 2 dried citrus ornaments
– Instructions on dehydrating your own fruit to make beautiful decor
* Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol at this event.
No cancellations or refunds will be accepted but if you are unable to make it, I will allow your spot to be transferred to someone else with 48 hrs notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Bio: Abigail Leger’s love for beauty and creating started at a young age as her mother sewed, and planned community events for children and adults. She majored in Education and minored in Studio Art at Taylor University with training in watercolor, drawing, painting, ceramics, photography, acrylic, and cooking. Colorful things are her love language. One of her mottoes is “Everything is better when shared.”