- This event has passed.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Hands-on Workshop
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$10.00
Cleaning and Sanitizing On The Farm Hands-on Workshop
We’ll provide all the supplies for you to mix, stir, scrub and spritz; giving you the opportunity to mix cleaners and sanitizers & handle different tools that will help you discover the best practices for cleaning and sanitizing on your farm.
Program topics include:
- Detergents for cleaning food contact surfaces (why, what, and how)
- Verifying your cleaning practices
- Choosing and using a sanitizer (measuring, mixing, and monitoring)
- Tools to support your sanitation program (discover which tools will make your cleaning more effective and efficient)
Class Fee: $10 plus Eventbrite fees*
- Registration deadline is 4:00 pm Thursday April 27, 2023
- Workshop location: Second Floor at 17 N. Spruce St. Colorado Springs
If you have any questions, contact Michele.Ritchie@colostate.edu
Thank you to Friends of Extension, and the Colorado Produce Safety Collaborative for their kind support for this workshop, allowing us to off-set some of the cost for the workshop.