- This event has passed.
Bring on SPRING: Fresh Wreath Workshop
May 19 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$58.00
Join Sweetwater to learn the fundamentals of wreath making. Each person will get a tutorial on the basics of building a wreath, choosing your ingredients, and design principles for knowing where to place each green and flower.
Cost is $58/person
– A Seat in our beautiful Sweetwater Studio
– Personalized Instruction from our florist Erika
– A wreath base made of willow branches
– A selection of foliage and flowers to fill your wreath.
– Choice of ribbon to tie onto your wreath
– Tools and supplies for the class
– A gorgeous wreath to take home and an unforgetable experience!
No cancellations or refunds will be accepted but if you are unable to make it, I will allow your spot to be transferred to someone else with 48 hrs notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Instructor Bio: Erika has been part of Sweetwater Flower Market from the beginning. She loves to make things beautiful and functional and is excited to share some of the tips of the floral trade with you so you can elevate your floral designs and home.