"Spoon Bending: Using Your Mind To Transform The Physical Universe"
Spoon Bending: Using Your Mind To Transform The Physical Universe
Today we’ll play with the idea of Spoon Bending. Made famous in the 1970s by Uri Geller, Spoon Bending is a new twist on an old metaphysical principal of changing the world with your thoughts. You’ll learn how to focus your energy on a piece of silverware, literally transforming the properties of the utensil until the metal easily bends in your hands. You only have to show up, be ready to have fun and be amazed. Silverware provided! This a fun, hands-on class experience for the beginner and veteran reader alike. Please join us!
2775 S Broadway
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Monday, May 11, 8:00 PM
- The 2020 Mile High Home & Lifestyle Sustainability Showcase at The Crowne Plaza DIA, Hotel and Convention CenterFriday, Jun 5, 9:00 AM
- Friday, Apr 17, 7:00 PM
- More Events on April 11, 2020
- Saturday, Apr 11, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 11, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Apr 11, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.