Winning Coaching Techniques for Supervisors and Managers
After hiring the right people, coaching people to improve their performance can be the most daunting responsibility for most managers and supervisors. Here are some questions to consider:
• Do you ever wonder why some people you are coaching seem to soak up your advice and thrive on it while others simply don’t get it?
• Do some of your folks seem to resist when you give directions?
• Are there times when you wish people would use their heads and not come running to you every time they run into a problem?
In this fast-paced webinar, Corporate Culture Expert Larry Johnson will answer these questions and more. He will discuss effective coaching skills for managers and show you how to vary your coaching style to match the needs and abilities of each person with whom you work so you raise the odds of their success as an employee and your success as a coach.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Larry will give you tools to create an environment where everyone WANTS to do their very best and you’ll pick up coaching techniques for managers to turn around those who insist on not taking responsibility.
The webinar covers effective coaching techniques for leaders. Learn about five coaching modes and how to use them to get the best results.
• How to determine what each coachee needs from you to succeed
• When and how to vary your management coaching approach
• What variable to consider when coaching in different situations
• How to determine when to give orders and when to ask for input
• The right questions to ask to maximize the coachee’s outcomes
• How to respond to a decline in the coachee’s performance
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Team leaders
• Leaders – anyone who manages or coaches others
• Anyone who manages others and would like to im-prove their coaching skills.
For thirty years, Larry Johnson has been helping organizations create more productive cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. He has received rave reviews from more than150,000 business, government, and health-care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business. Additionally, Larry has eight years of real life experience as a manager in health care, three years as a manager in city government, and 30 years as president of his own consulting firm.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $499 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.