Webinar on Documenting Workplace Investigations: How Your Final Report Should Look Like?
What will be discussed?
Investigative documentation is the evidence of action taken in response to a complaint and is criti-cal for preventing lawsuits and minimizing liability. Our upcoming webinar discusses the basics of investigative report writing, the dos and don’ts, and the elements of the final report.
What you’ll learn?
• To plan the investigative report writing
• To document the rationale behind your investigative opinions such as how you determined credibility and reached conclusions
• To determine the appropriate technique for documenting workplace investigations, in rela-tion to resources accessed online and hard copy resources
Learn the basics of investigative report writing and how it is crucial for minimizing liabilities and avoiding lawsuits. The webinar discusses the dos and don’ts of documenting workplace investiga-tions and the elements of the final report.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human Resources professionals
Speaker Profile: Dr. Susan Strauss RN Ed.D. is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant with 52+ years of professional experience. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, discrimination and bullying, organization development, and manage-ment/leadership development.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Office Boot Camp - Tips and Tricks of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - 3 Hours - http://bit.ly/2YOU3IH
2. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/2YPOQAf
Cost: Live Session for one participant $189 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $219 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $349 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $449
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.