The Force Multiplier: How Contributors Can Transform Into Leaders of Winning Teams with Tony Chatman
The Force Multiplier: How Contributors Can Transform Into Leaders of Winning Teams New to the management and leadership game? That can feel overwhelming and even a little scary. This workshop has got you covered. It’s designed to give new managers practical tools and strategies that will not only make you a better leader but help prepare you for greater future responsibility as well! It’s totally hands on with a mix of powerful interactive utilizing assessment tools, group activities, role-playing, and thought-provoking training. Give us your contributors and we’ll send them back with strategies that work, mindsets that will move them forward, and skills that will allow them to lead with more ease. Objectives: 1. Essential steps to necessary to make the initial leap from contributor to leader 2. Understanding your natural leadership style and other people’s inborn motivation to produce results (using assessment tool) 3. Leading by influence (with or without authority) 4. Make delegation a natural part of your leadership processes 5. Boost credibility, establish authority, and earn respect using the 7 Force Multiplier principles Timed Outline: 9:00 to 10:30 The Initial Jump from Contributor to Leader (45 minutes) How to Influence People: Relationship Bank (15 minutes) Relationship Bank Exercise and Discussion (30 Minutes) 10:45 to 12:15 The Force Multiplier Personality Assessment (15 minutes) Debrief from the Assessment (45 minutes) How to Influence the Different Personalities (exercise) (30 minutes) 1:00 to 2:30 7 Principles of a Force Multiplier (55 minutes) Picnic Exercise: (23 Minutes) Exercise Debrief (7 minutes) Conclusion (5 minutes) About Tony Chatman, CSP Tony Chatman CSP speaks from experience! As a recognized thought leader in workplace relationships Tony understands the fundamental differences in how people think and act, and how those differences affect productivity and profitability. Since 2006, Tony has worked with hundreds of corporations and government agencies including the U.S. Secret Service, Chase Bank, Estee Lauder, the N.O.A.A. Jefferson Health and N.A.S.A. to help people reach new heights of effectiveness by understanding themselves and others better. His book The Force Multiplier: How to Lead Teams Where Everyone Winsis a touchstone to inspire leaders to transform people (and their personalities!) into a high-performing team that gets the job done.
5345 Landmark Place
Village, AR 71753
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Principles for Hiring Great People: Interviewing, Evaluating and Selecting the Right Candidates for the Job at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Thursday, Apr 9, 1:00 PM
- Human Error Reduction and Prevention: Implementing an Effective Program and Measuring Its Efficacy at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Apr 7, 1:00 PM
- Succession Planning & Leadership Development: Critical Business Strategies at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Wednesday, Apr 8, 1:00 PM
- More Events at The Curtis Ballroom at the Landmark
- An Insider’s Look at Money and Capital: Leveraging All Your Resources into Powerful and Profitable Outcomes with Joel at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkTuesday, Apr 7, 9:00 AM
- Leading Workforce 2030: Trends That Are Redefining The Workplace, The Workers and The Work with Dr. Shirley Adams at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkTuesday, Oct 13, 9:00 AM
- Strategic Thinking: Shifting Mindsets and Building The Strategic Capacity of Your Team with John Austin at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkWednesday, Jul 8, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 15, 2020
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 8:30 AM
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.