Reward and Recognition for Small Companies: How to keep Your Employees Motivated
This webinar will cover the various components and steps of effective reward and recognition in small companies. We will cover some employee motivation strategies; the neurophysiology of recognition and its effect on productivity; the timing of recognition; who should do the recognition; and methods of recognition.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Many companies today use a pay increase as their only reward. Unfortunately when times are tough and raises can’t be given then there is no reward given at all. Not all employees work solely for the pay, but it is certainly a big part of it. If you fail to recognize and reward the good work of employees you run the risk of them leaving the company or worse yet reducing their productivity and possibly undermining the good work the company is trying to do. While motivation is an internal state you can provide reward and recognition programs that will provide the right environment for an employee to be motivated to do their best work. Without that best work from motivated employees a company is doomed to mediocrity if not failure.
• Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs
• Managing employee recognition programs - the neurophysiology of recognition
• Who should recognize employees
• How to develop the best employee recognition programs
• Is money the best method?
• The timing of recognition - how often do I do it
• The value of performance appraisal
If you are trying to solve the puzzle of productivity and having to deal with turnover then you will want to attend this webinar. Learn how to keep employees engaged and motivated and the techniques for managing employee recognition programs.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business owners
Michael D. Haberman is a consultant, speaker, writer and teacher. He is President of Omega HR Consulting, a consulting and services company offering complete human resources solutions. Mike brings 35+ years of experience in dealing with the challenges of Human Resources in the 21st century. He has a Master's in HR and is certified as a Senior HR professional. He has over 18 years’ experience in the class room teaching human resources fundamentals and certification preparation.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics at OnlineFriday, Sep 25, 1:00 PM
- Onboarding Those Working From Home - The Challenges Presented by COVID-19 and How to Overcome Them at OnlineTuesday, Sep 22, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Online
- DOL’s New Overtime Rules Explained: How the Changes Impact Your Organization in 2020 and Beyond at OnlineWednesday, Sep 30, 3:00 PM
- Addressing and Handling Incivility, Conflicts and Other Behavioral Issues: Workplace Strategies to Adopt in 2020 at OnlineThursday, Oct 1, 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 6, 1:00 PM
- More Events on September 23, 2020
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 3:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.