Remotely Delivering Effective Coaching and Feedback
It can be challenging for managers to give feedback and to coach remote employees since the interactions are limited. The importance of having structured feedback and coaching practices in place is critical.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
One of the most common complaints among remote employees is a lack of feedback from their manager, which can leave employees feeling uneasy about their performance and unsure how to grow in their role.
Feedback becomes even more important when working remotely. And, remote woking is here to stay. That’s why it’s crucial to regularly check-in to understand how you can support your employees from a distance and make sure that everyone stays aligned while doing home office.
• Explaining the purpose of feedback and techniques of giving feedback to remote employees
• Understand the distinction between constructive feedback and performance reviews for remote employees
• Basic "ground rules" for giving effective video feedback
• Criticism versus feedback
• Specific examples of positive, non-threatening language
• Misperceptions about feedback
• Give feedback face-to-face (in a video call)
• How to give constructive feedback and focus on the positives that lead to improvement
• How to focus on things that the person can actually change
• When and how should feedback be given and what communication channel to use
• Learn how to make feedback detailed and specific
• Learn how to make feedback constructive and not destructive
• How your communication style affects feedback
Most experiences with feedback in a work environment are annual performance reviews. It’s important for managers to learn how to give constructive feedback to employees.
Implementing a feedback strategy specific to remote workers is crucial for success in today’s work environment. This webinar reviews tips for effective remote coaching and feedback.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resource Managers
• Human Resources Professionals and Consultants
• Vice Presidents of Administration
• Chief People Officers
• Organizational Development Managers
• Employees who aspire to leadership positions
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code SUMS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.