Old World Merry Market
The Old World Merry Market, November 30 and December 1, 2019, is an experience rather than just a shopping opportunity. Visitors will encounter some Old West history as well as the charm of a European market. Products for sale are examples of fine national and international craftsmanship. At the market are unique food items, beverages, and entertainment for everyone. The Market is at the Western Museum of Mining and Industry, a unique and historical setting in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The hours are 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 on Sunday. Admission is free.
The Old World Merry Market is a fundraising event for the Tri-Lakes Women’s Club (“TWLC”). TWLC is a non-profit organization, and all funds generated by the Market are distributed to the Tri-Lakes community and beyond in the form of grants. Previous grant receivers include police and fire departments, schools, services for the elderly, and providers of hospice and palliative care.
225 North Gate Boulevard
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Saturday, Aug 10, 6:00 PM
- 4th Annual Steers & Beers Whiskey and Beer Festival at The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel Colorado SpringsSaturday, Aug 17, 4:00 PM
- EQ, Friendship and Leadership Skills for Boys and Girls (2nd-4th grade) at Ross-Cherry Creek Branch LibraryThursday, Aug 15, 3:30 PM
- More Events on November 30, 2019
- Saturday, Nov 30, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 30, 9:00 PM