Mental Illness Conversations in the Workplace: Breaking the Silence and Being Supportive to Help Employees Open Up
Have You Ever…
• Felt at a loss for words, awkward or afraid to speak to someone about a mental health issue?
• Wondered how stress or the blues was different from a mental illness diagnosis?
• Felt that there was more that you could do to support those in your company or family who were experiencing a mental health issue?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Silence about mental illness is costly and many who need help often suffer in silence. Would employees in your workplace feel uncomfortable speaking to their manager, union representative or a colleague if they experienced a mental health issue? Over half of respondents feared that making such a disclosure would jeopardize their chances for promotion and future success in their organizations.
• Understand the signs and symptoms of major mental illnesses so that there is a general recognition of the early warning signs of a mental health challenge
This presentation will promote awareness of the symptoms, frequency, and treatment options for major mental illnesses. And it will dive into the most beneficial ways people can connect and be supportive when they suspect that someone is struggling. It will leverage the relationship skills that we already use for managing employees with mental health issues. It will also help to understand the link between mental health and productivity in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources Professionals
• Health and Safety Reps
• Union Reps
• Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
• Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.