Managing Gen Y and Z: techniques to leverage their talents and skills
What will be discussed?
Employers that are savvy enough in managing the millennial generation as well as the Generation Z, and leveraging their talents and skills can turn the odds in their favor. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to motivate, engage, and better integrate their talents into the work environment and improve your company’s productivity.
What you’ll learn?
• Explain the profiles of Generations Y (Millennials) and Generation Z, and dispel popular myths about them
• Generation Z and Millennial career development
• Increasing inclusion and engagement to help them realize business performance and suc-cess
You’ll learn the Generation Z and Millennials’ expectations in the workplace and how they bring new skills and perspectives to the work environment. You’ll also understand how you as business leaders can motivate, engage, and better integrate their talents into the work environment and improve your company’s productivity.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human resources professionals – all levels
People managers and supervisors – all levels
Talent Management professionals
Speaker Profile: Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human re-sources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. Over the last 17 years, Mel-veen has held leadership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent man-agement at international companies.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Why are People not Following Procedures ? Because they cant: How to Write Followable Proce-dures - http://bit.ly/31d0C9J
2. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/30S8EUZ
Cost: Live Session for one participant $199 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $599 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $249 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $399 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $349 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $499
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.