Leading Workforce 2030: Trends That Are Redefining The Workplace, The Workers and The Work with Dr. Shirley Adams
Leading Workforce 2030: Trends That Are Redefining The Workplace, The Workers and The Work Research suggests that by 2030 workers will be older and younger at the same time, more educated and less skilled, more hyper-connected, and more ethnically diverse. How can we ready our organizations for this new workforce reality? What new competencies and skills will be necessary to harness the benefits of these global disruptions? Dr. Shirley Davis, a recognized authority on the global workforce and leadership coach will detail the megatrends and business implications that will shape the workforce of the future. Additionally, she will provide practical strategies that leaders should employ if they expect to achieve high performance. Objectives: 1. Identify the most significant demographic shifts that will redefine the workforce of 2030; 2. List the key challenges and issues that leaders face in the workplace amidst a more diverse, global, and hyper-connected world; 3. Describe the new models and mindsets that every leader must adopt in order to be more effective; 4. Identify key competencies and common best practices for creating a culture of inclusion, innovation, and high performance. Timed Outline: 9:00 to 10:30 Demographic Disruptions—an overview of workforce 2030 and the new entrants to the workforce (45 min); Participants will be polled on their readiness for these new workforce realities and diagnose the organization’s current level of effectiveness (30 min); group debriefs and discussions (15 min). 10:45 to 12:15 Describe the common challenges and implications that the workplace will undergo as a result of a more global, diverse, multigenerational demographic (e.g., employee engagement, attracting top talent, productivity, retention, innovation, etc.) (60 min); Participants will discuss real world workplace scenarios and present how to respond appropriately (45 min). A summary of strategies and reminders will conclude this segment. 1:00 to 2:30 Exploring New leadership models—a presentation of three new models for leading the generation of workers (45 min). Participants will do a personal assessment of their strengths and effectiveness on the 21st century competencies that workers report that they want in a leader (20 min). They will identify 2-3 areas for developing these new competencies (15 min) and share with a partner (10 min). About Dr. Shirley Davis Dr. Shirley Davis, CSP, is President of SDS Global Enterprises, a global workforce expert, a certified leadership coach, and a master of reinvention. She has over 20 years of business experience working in senior and executive leadership roles with several Fortune 100 companies as well as the world’s largest HR membership association. Dr. Davis’ expertise lies in working with leaders to provide solutions and strategies for achieving winning, welcoming, and high-performance workplace cultures where all talent can thrive. She has worked in more than 30 countries bringing a high-energy, high-content and high-value message to leaders all over the world.
5345 Landmark Place
Village, AR 71753
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Principles for Hiring Great People: Interviewing, Evaluating and Selecting the Right Candidates for the Job at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Thursday, Apr 9, 1:00 PM
- Human Error Reduction and Prevention: Implementing an Effective Program and Measuring Its Efficacy at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Apr 7, 1:00 PM
- Succession Planning & Leadership Development: Critical Business Strategies at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Wednesday, Apr 8, 1:00 PM
- More Events at The Curtis Ballroom at the Landmark
- An Insider’s Look at Money and Capital: Leveraging All Your Resources into Powerful and Profitable Outcomes with Joel at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkTuesday, Apr 7, 9:00 AM
- Strategic Thinking: Shifting Mindsets and Building The Strategic Capacity of Your Team with John Austin at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkWednesday, Jul 8, 9:00 AM
- DecisioNinjas: Building Tomorrow's Generation of Workplace Problem Solvers with Bob Wendover at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkThursday, May 7, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.