How to Succeed as a New Manager in 2020: Mastering the Essentials and Avoiding Major Mistakes
This program focuses on new managers at any level and demonstrates the essential elements every manager in every industry must learn to execute effectively to get the results management requires. The strategies of planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching are the power tools for every manager. Mastering them sets you on the road to success. Avoiding the common mistakes of the less experience gives you more time for more productive work with your team.
This webinar will help you:
• Get results by bringing out the best in people
• Apply management approaches with proven effectiveness
• Avoid classic mistakes new managers make
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Many managers begin their tenure with no previous managerial experience or training. One day you’re a highly competent person and the next day you’re in charge of at least one other person and at a loss. To make things worse, you’re often told to continue all your previous work while you “manage” your team. Unfortunately, this “tradition” is alive and well and the poor results have been documented for decades.
You can choose to break the pattern. You can learn the basic skills of great management and use them to build a high performing team. Whatever your official title or the size of your team is, some basic facts apply because we are all dealing with human nature.
You can hone your management skills and apply practical solutions to get the robust results your management requires. These are basic survival – and “thrival” – skills in today’s global marketplace and “do-more-with-less” business culture.
• Understand your challenges and strengths as new managers
• Develop a plan to reach your goals and build a high performing team
• Use delegation to develop people’s capabilities to perform
• Use motivation to develop people’s desires to perform
• Coach individuals effectively to develop new capabilities, maintain good levels of performance, and engage proactively
• Provide meaningful feedback and performance evaluation for continuous improvement
Individuals will be able to:
• Work productively with their teams
• Accomplish goals effectively and efficiently
• Resolve issues quickly
• Use mission-driven planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching to build a high performing team
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Newer managers at every level
• Project managers
• Team leaders
• Departmental Managers
• Development Manager
• Training Manager
• Services Manager
• Operations Manager
• Demand Generation Manager
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein work with companies around the world that want strategic leaders and engaged employees to increase bottom- and top-line results and delight customers. You achieve your goals through strategic planning and leadership, management, team, and organizational development. Draw on my proven ability to mentor you through major change. My team works with you to craft customized, successful solutions to your complex business issues in all economic sectors. Our mission is your success.
Use Promo Code INDA20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.