How to Cultivate Employee Accountability: A Refined Approach to Performance Management
Excuses. We’ve heard them all. Wouldn’t you love to see employee accountability in the workplace and have all your employees see what needs to be done, do what needs to be done and accept responsibility for the results? Unfortunately, such is often not the case. In this presentation, culture expert Larry Johnson offers you practical strategies to raise the odds everyone on your team behaves responsibly every time. You learn how to:
• Apply three techniques for instilling a sense of job ownership in employees.
• Use a conversational road map for tough conversations with non-performers.
• Implement five strategies for cultivating employee accountability.
• Apply an approach to giving feedback that changes behavior and gets results.
• Understand how to keep employees from shifting their work back on to you and promote an employee ownership culture.
• Be aware of a key indicator that tells you when to let an employee go.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If your employees aren’t taking responsibility to do their jobs and go the extra mile, this webinar is for you. You will learn how to create a culture of accountability in the workplace where everyone on your team will be accountable for their own performance without you having to remind or nag them.
• Why and how to take action to turn non-performers around.
• How to clarify expectations so people know what they need to do.
• How and when to change your own behavior to tweak the culture of your team to be more accountable.
• How to apply a conversational road map to help non-performers get on board.
Larry will give you tools to create an environment where everyone WANTS to do their very best and you’ll pick up tips on how to turn around those who insist on not taking responsibility. The webinar will help you learn the techniques for cultivating employee accountability in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Team leaders
• Anyone who manages others and would like to improve the overall accountability of his or her employees.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $289 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.