April 3, 2020 come celebrate the Private-Public partnership which allows for Pueblo to have such a great Arts Center! Did you know that the Arts Center Campus is owned by Pueblo County? The Sangre de Cristo Arts Center works under a lease & operating agreement. Each year, the Arts Center must pay Pueblo County rent of $10!
On this day, we invite you to celebrate the Arts Center and Pueblo Community with us!
• Free admission in Buell Children’s Museum from 11 am to 4 pm
• Free admission in the Helen T. White Galleries from 11 am to 7 pm
• Prize giveaways throughout the day Presentation at 11:30 am with Commissioners and Arts Center representatives followed by children’s performances.
210 N. Sante Fe Ave.
Pueblo, CO 81003
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Thursday, Apr 9, 11:00 AM
- Perennial Favorites From The Francis King Collection of Western Art at Sangre De Cristo Arts and Conference CenterSunday, Apr 26, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Sangre De Cristo Arts and Conference Center
- Saturday, Apr 18, 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 9, 11:00 AM
- More Events on April 3, 2020
- Friday, Apr 3, 10:00 PM
- Friday, Apr 3, 12:17 PM