Excel Automation Simplified: Data Formatting, Validation and Visualization
Learning how to efficiently use Excel is so critical in many of today’s office jobs and it helps you get the most out of your data, be more efficient, and find the information that you are looking for. Our upcoming boot camp discusses the automation features in Excel including Sort and Filter tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualization and more to produce meaningful, impactful and insightful reports in the shortest time possible.
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
• Sort data in a worksheet, filter data with AutoFilter, using custom filter techniques and more
• Types of conditional formats, applying data bars, color scales and icon sets, modifying conditional formatting and more
• Creating data validation criteria, creating an input message, modifying the error message and more
• Inserting diagrams, modifying illustrations, converting bulleted text into SmartArt and more
• Types of charts, switching data, changing the chart style and more
This Microsoft Excel training session covers THREE intermediate features of Excel that provide automation within the application.
Learning how to efficiently use Excel is so critical in many of today’s office jobs. Many people know the basics of Excel. This webinar will show you how to use the sort and filter tools in Excel and also subtotals to get the most out of your data, be more efficient, and find the information that you are looking for.
Thanks to Conditional Formatting, you can highlight all information that is important to you (the highest or lowest values, duplicate values, values that are larger or smaller than a certain value). This will provide you with the necessary information to make important business decisions. To be sure that the data is entered accurately, use Data Validation to restrict the input type of a value based on a specific set of criteria. Trying to enter data that does not meet the criteria will generate an error message. Create a drop-down list of items in a cell with data validation. This will make data entry easier and reduce input errors and typing mistakes.
A SmartArt graphic is a visual representation of information and ideas, and a Chart is a visual illustration of numeric values or data.
Basically, SmartArt graphics are designed for text and charts are designed for numbers.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at Excel users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
• Business Owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Sales Associates
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Export-Imports specialists
• Customer service Representative
• Staff supervisor
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of Data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Speaker Profile: Cathy Horwitz teaches classes on the Microsoft suite of application software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook. Cathy has over 30 years of experience in classroom training and application support with personal computers and has been an instructor for the Microsoft Office Suite since 1989.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Excel Top 10 Functions and How to Use Them - Turn Your Business Data Into Insightful Information - https://bit.ly/3j9FUBb
2. Mastering Excel Charts and Graphs - Communicate Insights More Effectively -
Cost: Live Session for one participant $299 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $849 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $349 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $399 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $399 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $499
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.