Denver LoDo SantaCon Bar Crawl - December 2020
You're a mile high and above the rest! It's Denver, Colorado! Earning its name of the mile-high city is fitting as the area sites exactly one mile above sea level, making it one of the highest elevated cities in the United States. But don't be fooled by this city's literally higher-up status as being its only cool attribution. Let's talk about the Denver International Airport, the largest in the U.S. and the sixth busiest in the country as well. Or maybe we can talk about the Denver Broncos, Union Station, City Park, Sakura Square, and so much more. This year, the elevated city of Denver is about to get lifted even higher with the party rockin' event coming your way.
Its time for the annual Denver SantaCon by the event planners who produce some of the nation's largest crawls! This event gets dozens and hundreds of people together for one-day of holiday dress up and drinking. Our ticket holders get to dress as Santa Claus for the day and take over the hottest bars and venues with VIP access. Free admission and drink special access for all our Santa's! This will be a day of fun that you don't want to miss. Enjoy what LoDo has to offer by bringing out all of your friends and taking advantage of this comprehensive all day party package for this years SantaCon.
- The first 100 SantaCon attendees to register will receive a complimentary red SantaCon high-quality plush Santa Hat.
- Branded SantaCon wristbands allowing no cover charges at all participating bars.
- Full guided Crawl MAP, detailing all Drink and Food Specials taking place in town.
- Select venues with Live DJ's playing the best in Top 40, Mash Ups, House, and more!
- Think you have the best Santa outfit? Look out for our photographer to be featured on our Instagram Story!
Use Promo Code "METRO" for up to 20% OFF your SantaCon Pass! Only at www.DenverSantaCon.com
Cost: General Admission: USD 10.00
2301 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Dec 12, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Mar 13, 11:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 22, 6:30 PM
- More Events on December 12, 2020
- Saturday, Dec 12, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 12, 9:30 PM
- Saturday, Dec 12, 9:00 AM