Civic Center MOVES: Fitness Tribe w/ November Project - Denver
November Project is a free, grassroots, fitness tribe aimed at building community that relies on the accountability of our members to show up each morning regardless of the weather conditions or their busy schedules. Our exercise routines are scalable to allow us to bring people of all shapes, sizes, and athletic abilities together in the same venue to run, climb, and burpee at their own pace. In 45-minutes, we get in a tough workout, meet new friends and set a positive tone for the day ahead. Location alternates between the Greek Theater and the Capitol steps. This class is provided in partnership with Civic Center MOVES, a free fitness series produced by the Civic Center Conservancy, a nonprofit organization working to restore and activate Denver's historic Civic Center Park.
100 W 14th Ave Parkway
Denver, CO 80209
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 5:30 AM - 6:15 AM
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 5:30 AM - 6:15 AM
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 5:30 AM - 6:15 AM
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 5:30 AM - 6:15 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Saturday, Apr 11, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 4, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 11, 10:00 AM
- More Events on April 15, 2020
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 8:00 PM
- FDA's Guidance on Software and Device Changes and the 510(k) at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Wednesday, Apr 15, 1:00 PM
- Excel Pivot Tables 101 - Detailed Data Analysis with Pivot Tables: Calculating Sums, Averages, Counts and More at Training DoyensWednesday, Apr 15, 1:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.