CAPA and Root Cause Analysis: Developing, Documenting and Managing a Robust System
In order to solve problems every organization must know how to conduct an effective event investigation, identify root causes, and implement workable corrective action in a timely manner. An effective Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) process requires training internal investigators, who can also coach others in the organization, to employ critical thinking.
The process must provide a common model and language within the organization, which allows investigators to master the process quickly and easily.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar will include discussions on proper CAPA system maintenance, root cause analysis, documentation of CAPA and developing a robust CAPA plan. It will give tips on how to develop CAPAs pertaining to longer term projects and ensure they stay on track.
Definition of a CAPA
• When a corrective action and preventative action (CAPA) is needed
• Development of the essential pieces of a robust CAPA plan
Root Cause Analysis Methods
• Discussion of different Root Cause Analysis (RCA), methods and benefits of each
Establishment of the CAPA Plan
• Project summary development
• Responsibilities of individuals involved
• Establishing completion dates
• Creating meaningful effectiveness checks
• Maintaining proper documentation of CAPA plans
• Ensuring CAPA plans are progressing
• Proper close out of CAPA plans
Learn the fundamentals of corrective action and preventative action (CAPA) and root cause analysis (RCA). Also learn the techniques of CAPA plan development, CAPA management and documentation of CAPA.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Quality Control Personnel & Management
• Manufacturing Personnel & Management
• Senior Management
• Regulatory Affairs Personnel & Management
• Quality Assurance Personnel & Management
• Supplier Quality Personnel & Management
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $199 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $549 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $219 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $399 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $329 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $499
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.