CAPA Management - How to Improve the System and Make it Sustainable
In order to solve problems every organization must know how to conduct an investigation in the workplace, identify root causes, and implement workable corrective action in a timely manner. An effective CAPA management requires training internal investigators, who can also coach others in the organization, to employ critical thinking. The process must provide a common model and language within the organization, which allows investigators to master the process quickly and easily.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar will include discussions on proper CAPA system maintenance, CAPA compliance checklist, the new CAPA law, root cause analysis, documentation of the Corrective and Preventative Actions and developing a robust CAPA plan. It will give tips on how to develop CAPAs pertaining to longer term projects and ensure they stay on track.
• Definition of a CAPA
o When a CAPA is needed
o Development of the essential pieces of a robust CAPA plan
• Root Cause Analysis methods
o Discussion of different Root Cause Analysis methods and benefits of each
• Establishment of the CAPA plan
o Project Summary development
o Responsibilities of individuals involved
o Establishing completion dates
o Creating meaningful effectiveness checks
• Management of the CAPA System
o Maintaining proper documentation of the CAPA procedures
o Ensuring CAPA plans are progressing
o Proper close out of CAPA plans
• Discuss what to do when problems occur
• Outline the requirements of the CAPA procedure including building a CAPA file
• Choose the most appropriate Root Cause Analysis methods for the situation
• Establishing a CAPA plan: project summary, individual responsibilities and expected completion dates
• Management and oversight of the CAPA procedure and its documentation
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Quality Control Personnel & Management
• Manufacturing Personnel & Management
• Senior Management
• Regulatory Affairs Personnel & Management
• Quality Assurance Personnel & Management
• Supplier Quality Personnel & Management
Danielle DeLucy, MS, is owner of ASA Training and Consulting, LLC which provides Pharmaceutical and Biologics based companies with training and quality systems assistance in order to meet regulatory compliance.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.