Build Highly Innovative and Successful Teams that Increase Profits
Build Highly Innovative and Successful Teams that Increase Engagement, Accountability and Profits. Historically, companies have sought high performers to lead teams towards massive profitability. And they regularly fail as the internal competition creates dynamics of aggression, dysfunction and waste. Jennifer teaches you the main characteristics needed to build a successful group and strategies that turn them into a highly productive, innovative, profitable, engaged and eager team ready to be part of the company’s success. Schedule 9:00-9:30 - Registration & Networking 9:30-9:35 - Introduction by WOD leadership 9:35-10:20 - Workshop with icebreaker and learning activities (35 min) 10:20-10:30 - Debrief and closing + Continental Breakfast will be served ++ Parking is available in the adjacent lot at the Dahlia Campus PRESENTER JENN OLSON, Founder & CEO of Brazen Impact Jenn Olson is founder and CEO of Brazen Impact, a business and leadership accelerator helping people boldly and unapologetically make more money, increase their influence and make huge change in the world. As a recipient of the Chuck Suber Leadership Award, a Boulder County Leadership Fellow and our very own First Lady of the Women of Denver, Jenn has been praised for her leadership and business acumen. She works with of high achieving, purpose-driven people who want to make a difference in the world AND who want to be highly successful doing it. She uses her over 25 years of expertise to help business owners and professionals quickly accelerate to new levels of profit, power and impact. Tricia Leines raved, “In the world of business and leadership coaching, working with Jenn is like a breath of fresh air! A woman of integrity and inspiration, I experienced breakthrough after breakthrough due to her loving guidance.” Angela Durlin, wrote “I’m honestly at a loss of words to express my gratitude and admiration for Jenn. She has truly transformed our organization and many of us as individuals.” ATTEND OUR EVENTS COMPLIMENTARY Become a Women of Denver Impact Member and get access to all of our annual events (over 40 each year) for only $240 ($1,375 value). Become a member today. Please note: We take photos of our events for social media, so be aware that images from the workshop may be shared online.
3401 Eudora Street
Denver, CO 80207
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Friday, Aug 23, 1:00 PM
- Webinar on Managing Special Assignments Requires Advanced Project Management Skills at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Aug 20, 1:00 PM
- Managing Gen Y and Z: techniques to leverage their talents and skills at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Friday, Aug 23, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of Denver
- A Royal Afternoon in Color Colorado's 1st Annual Kiddie Prom at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of DenverSunday, Aug 25, 3:00 PM
- 4 Step Proven Process that Drives Inbound Leads via Linkedin at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of DenverTuesday, Nov 5, 9:00 AM
- High Altitude Baking Class at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of DenverFriday, Oct 25, 2:30 PM
- More Events on October 1, 2019
- Tuesday, Oct 1, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 1, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 1, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.