Arts Afield ~ Rattlesnake Road
Rattlesnake Road is a hidden gem on the property of Cherokee Ranch. It climbs up into the forested lands between ranch operations and the castle. Artists will hike together to view the lush foliage and vistas of both the castle and front range. Meet at the parking lot up by Cherokee Castle to check in at 9:00 a.m. sharp. This is a hiking event of approximately 1+ miles each way, includes climbing and could be muddy. No restrooms provided.
Have an artistic adventure at Cherokee Ranch & Castle...
Artists of all levels are welcome to join "Arts Afield" to draw and paint the private land, buildings and incredible vistas found only at Cherokee- 'en plein air'. Whether you are an experienced or just want to give outdoor art a try, this is an outing you will never forget.
Individual Arts Afield days $30 each.
Arts Afield outings begin by meeting the event leader at the parking lot near Cherokee Castle at 9:00am sharp. You'll sign a liability waiver and be guided to the day's location. You may work in that area until 2:00pm. Bring appropriate clothing, footwear, water, lunch, and all of your equipment.
This is a Hiking event.
Please reach Donna Smith with any questions at email@example.com or 720-627-7173.
6113 Daniels Park Road
Sedalia, CO 80135
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Saturday, Apr 18, 1:00 PM
- Key HR Metrics in 2020 and Their Role in Strategic and Operational Decision Making at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Apr 14, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 6, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Cherokee Ranch and Castle
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 5:00 AM
- Sunday, Apr 12, 11:00 AM
- More Events on July 8, 2020
- Wednesday, Jul 8, 1:10 PM
- Strategic Thinking: Shifting Mindsets and Building The Strategic Capacity of Your Team with John Austin at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkWednesday, Jul 8, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jul 8, 8:30 AM