An Insider’s Look at Money and Capital: Leveraging All Your Resources into Powerful and Profitable Outcomes with Joel
An Insider’s Look at Money and Capital: Leveraging All Your Resources into Powerful and Profitable Outcomes Money is not the only capital. To lead your team to success, position money as a tool—and fuel—to fire up other types of capital. “Competing on capital” is a concept that helps you bring every resource into your decisions and growth strategies. It’s how you get to the next level of truly intuitive business leadership. Think differently about your company, your resources, and your potential. We will challenge your thinking with ideas and methods known and used by the nation’s financial elite. After this program, you will see business differently. You will see yourself differently. Objectives The Chairperson’s Perspective: Getting and Keeping a Seat at the Table �� Why Some Leaders Have More Influence than Others Financial Literacy for non-CPAs �� Treasures Buried in the Balance Sheet �� Prophets and the Profit & Loss Business Decision Making �� Averting Blunders by Asking Hard Questions The Organizational Bullseye™ �� Creating Ultimate Alignment for Optimal Decision Making Top Trends for 2020 and Beyond �� Trend Watching for Leaders Timed Outline9:00 to 10:30 Understanding the Tools: Money and Capital •What’s Hard About Money? • What is Money? • What is Capital? • What are the Forms of Capital? • How Leaders Use Capital as a Tool • Some of the Tools Available to Leaders and Managers • Introduction to Financial Literacy • Interactive Discussion & Role Play: Issues in the Boardroom 10:45 to 12:00 Developing Your Team for Intuitive Leadership •It’s all about Expertise • Getting Crystal Clear • Asking Hard Questions, Getting Great Answers • Creating Perfect Alignment with an Organizational Bullseye™ • Interactive Discussion & Roundtable: Building Out Your Organizational Bullseye About Joel Block, CPA, CSP A money business insider, Joel’s a long-time venture capitalist and hedge fund manager (gobbledygook for professional investor) who lives in a Shark Tank world like on TV. Since selling his publishing company to a Fortune 500, Joel keynotes conferences worldwide, helping to enhance stakeholder value by delivering growth strategies and the inside track on money, success, and significance to business executives and their teams.
5345 Landmark Place
Village, AR 71753
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Basics of Accounting and Finance - Enhance Your Abilities and Contribution as an HR Professional at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Wednesday, Apr 1, 1:00 PM
- How to Deal with Tricky Employee Absenteeism Issues: Reviewing Policies and Regulations at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Thursday, Apr 2, 1:00 PM
- Building Resilience at Work: How to Harness Your Energy to Live a Stress-Free and Vibrant Life at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Apr 7, 1:00 PM
- More Events at The Curtis Ballroom at the Landmark
- DecisioNinjas: Building Tomorrow's Generation of Workplace Problem Solvers with Bob Wendover at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkThursday, May 7, 9:00 AM
- Strategic Thinking: Shifting Mindsets and Building The Strategic Capacity of Your Team with John Austin at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkWednesday, Jul 8, 9:00 AM
- Leading Workforce 2030: Trends That Are Redefining The Workplace, The Workers and The Work with Dr. Shirley Adams at The Curtis Ballroom at the LandmarkTuesday, Oct 13, 9:00 AM
- More Events on April 7, 2020
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 6:30 PM
- Human Error Reduction and Prevention: Implementing an Effective Program and Measuring Its Efficacy at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Apr 7, 1:00 PM
- Emerging Technology Related to E-Signature, E-CDD, and E-Disclosures at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Apr 7, 1:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.