Accounting basics for HR professionals: learn the language of business
Human resources is no longer the outdated-but-upgraded “personnel” department and as a full-fledged business function, it is imperative for HR professionals to understand basic accounting and finance terms, concepts, and metrics. Our upcoming webinar discusses the basics of accounting and finance to help build your knowledge and understanding to strengthen your skills in HR with enhanced abilities to understand the meaning behind the numbers.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Review the 4 primary financial statements, how they work, and how they relate to one another
• Understand how accounting and finance help to quantify HR contributions including budg-ets, proposals, and problem identification/trends clarification
• Review Sarbanes-Oxley and its impact on businesses
You’ll walk away with confidence in your abilities to be conversant in the “language of business” and be able to strengthen your skills in HR with enhanced abilities to understand the meaning be-hind the numbers of accounting and finance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resources professionals at all levels
• HR professionals who participate in cross-functional work teams
• Anyone with budget responsibilities for HR departments and projects
• Anyone in business who wants to understand the basic language of business
Speaker Profile:Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human re-sources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. She has 17+ years of profes-sional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
2. COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity - https://bit.ly/2wyggCL
Cost: Live Session for one participant $159 Corporate Live Session Group – Max 10 Participants from one location. $449 Recorded Session Get unlimited access to the link for six months $199 Training DVD or USB Flash Drive MP3 files, PDF presentation and reference manual will be delivered on a CD $379 Super Combo Offer 1 Live and Recorded webinar $299 Super Combo Offer 2 Live and Training CD $429
26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Aurora, CO 80016
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.