AHA BLS Provider Certification May 29, 2018 Saving American Hearts, Colorado Springs, CO
AHA BLS Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers May 29, 2018 10 AM to 2 PM (The New 2015 Provider Manual is included!) at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 Colorado Springs, Colorado. We also teach ACLS, PALS, NRP, and PHTLS by the NAEMT! Welcome to the Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Course of the American Heart Association. This is a classroom course that teaches how to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR and use an AED. The cost of this class is $50.00 and includes the New 2015 Provider Manual E-Book. Please register and pay for your class at: http://www.savingamericanhearts.com/balisubforhe.html Basic Life Support Provider (BLS) is a classroom, video based instructor led classroom course where you will learn and practice the following skills: * 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant * 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant * Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant * Critical concepts of high-quality CPR * Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques * Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care * Relief of choking for adult, child and infant * Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant * The American Heart Association Chain of Survival * CPR with an advanced airway* * This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course. The American Heart Association's Basic Life Support Provider (BLS) Certification course reinforces understanding of the importance of early CPR and defibrillation, performing basic steps of CPR, relieving choking, using an AED, and the role of each link in the Chain of Survival. BLS is for anyone who cares for patients in a hospital setting or any type of medical environment. The Basic Life Support Provider course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of settings. The BLS audience includes nurses, physicians, EMS professionals, students in a healthcare program at a university/college, allied health professionals (physical therapists, occupational therapist, dentists and dental assistants, athletic trainers, etc.) and others who may need training in basic life support skills. It includes adult, child, and infant CPR rescue techniques as well as relief of choking. BLS Certification is a 4 hour classroom course. If you have any questions about the course please email Catherine Brinkley at email@example.com or call (719) 551-1222.
6165 Lehman Drive
Colorado Springs, CO
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- IV Therapy and Fluid Management Certification August 22, 2019 at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive Suite at Saving American Hearts, Inc.Thursday, Aug 22, 9:00 AM
- Casting and Splinting Workshop December 11, 2019 from 9 AM to 5 PM at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Dr. at Saving American Hearts, Inc.Wednesday, Dec 11, 9:00 AM
- Casting and Splinting Workshop October 23, 2019 from 9 AM to 5 PM at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Dr. at Saving American Hearts, Inc.Wednesday, Oct 23, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Saving American Hearts
- AHA PALS Skills Session October 25, 2019 from 3 PM to 5 PM at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive Suite 202 at Saving American HeartsFriday, Oct 25, 3:00 PM
- IV Therapy and Fluid Management Certification October 17, 2019 at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive Suite at Saving American HeartsThursday, Oct 17, 9:00 AM
- AHA BLS Provider Certification November 8, 2019 from 10 AM to 2 PM at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive at Saving American HeartsFriday, Nov 8, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.