4 Step Proven Process that Drives Inbound Leads via Linkedin
Grow Your Network Fast & Get Inbound Conversations! LinkedIn is an incredible tool for business development, but to truly succeed requires a solid strategy for reaching your target market, making connections, and driving their interest in you as a service provider. This workshop will provide proven tools for building your influence, engaging your target prospects, and getting them to reach out to you in a natural and authentic way without feeling pushy or salesly. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN How to rewrite your proposal in your prospect's language... NOT YOURS! The most efficient way to grow your network FAST with thousands of targeted connections (prospects). A LinkedIn engagement strategy that drives inbound leads through posting, commenting, and messaging. The strongest way to post as a thought-leader and grow your influence & brand. How to figure out the tricky algorithm and drive more exposure that leads to inbound conversations with your target audience! + Continental Breakfast will be served ++ Parking is available in the adjacent lot PRESENTER Mary Grothe MARY GROTHE, CEO OF SALESBQ At age 22, Mary began working with a Fortune 1000 Payroll/HR company. Starting in an administrative role, she quickly advanced into mid-market sales, and rapidly found success by listening to her clients and always solving their needs; putting their agenda before hers. Even in times when her sales approach was the direct inverse of what corporate was enforcing, she knew in her heart what was right, leveraging emotional, intellectual, and behavioral intelligence.After multiple #1 finishes and millions in revenue sold, she founded Butterfly Creative, LLC in 2011 to become a business strategist for entrepreneurs of all ages. Her vision expanded into sales strategy consulting in 2017 and rebranded as Sales BQ. Her driving goal is to help CEOs ($1-$5M) avoid losing what many CEOs lose on their first few sales hires; over $1M as a result of no sales infrastructure, bad hires and lack of time to manage the team effectively.Learn more at www.SalesBQ.com or www.MaryGrothe.com ATTEND OUR EVENTS COMPLIMENTARY Become a Women of Denver Impact Member and get access to all of our events for only $35 per month. Become a member today. Please note: We take photos of our events for social media, so be aware that images from the workshop may be shared online.
3401 Eudora Street
Denver, CO 80207
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Thursday, Sep 19, 5:30 PM
- Difference Between the Roles of a Mentor, Coach, and Manager in Motivating Employees to High Performance at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Thursday, Sep 19, 1:00 PM
- How to Succeed as a New Manager: Mastering Essential Skills and Avoiding Classic Mistakes at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104Tuesday, Sep 24, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of Denver
- High Altitude Baking Class at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of DenverFriday, Oct 25, 2:30 PM
- Build Highly Innovative and Successful Teams that Increase Profits at Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being - Mental Health Center of DenverTuesday, Oct 1, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 9, 6:30 PM
- More Events on November 5, 2019
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.