11th Annual Colorado Springs Native American Intertribal Powwow
One Nation Walking Together is hosting a one-day powwow to celebrate Native history and culture on Saturday, August 10, 2019. Last year, over 3,500 people attended this family-friendly event.
Enjoy Native drums and dancers, Native art and artisans, birds of prey and live wolf exhibits, Aztec Dancers, Native vendors and Native food, such as Indian tacos and fry bread. Please bring donations of non-perishable food to help feed the hungry.
Doors open at 9:30 a.m. Grand Entry will be 11:00 a.m.
Visit the Powwow website: www.ColoradoSpringsPowwow.org
Cost: $5.00 Natives in full regalia and kids 12 and under free.
1045 Lower Gold Camp Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Oct 24, 7:30 PM
- IV Therapy and Fluid Management Certification August 22, 2019 at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive Suite at Saving American Hearts, Inc.Thursday, Aug 22, 9:00 AM
- IV Therapy and Fluid Management Certification December 19, 2019 at Saving American Hearts, Inc. 6165 Lehman Drive Suite at Saving American Hearts, Inc.Thursday, Dec 19, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Norris-Penrose Event Center
- Mother Daughter Look-Alike Contest - Colorado Springs Women's Expo 2019 at Norris-Penrose Event CenterSunday, Sep 22, 2:00 PM
- Friday, Nov 1, 6:30 PM
- Sunday, Sep 8, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.